25 best white flat sandals from gladiator to thongs to add to your wishlist as the temperatures soar
White flat sandals are the quintessential summer sandals for when you want more support than slides, more comfort than heels but still to be a little smarter than sneakers or flip flops. They’re that everyday flat that works for so many different occasions and are especially good for summer vacations. As much as I love my heels, flat sandals tend to be my go to when I know I’ll be walking a lot e.g. on holidays and city breaks in the Summer. They’re as much a beach essential as an everyday essential pair of shoes. The beauty of this trend is that you can find something cute for under $30 or splurge on a designer brand. It’s all about finding a style that’s comfortable, stylish and more chic that you basic flip-flops.
This post contains affiliate links.
The white flat sandals on our wishlist
Whether you’re looking for a thong style sandal, ankle strap sandals, gladiator sandals, a more supportive sturdy pair for walking or something more delicate these are the best styles around this year. I scoured all of the stores and styles to find the best pairs to slip on this Summer from designer to more affordable price points.
For gladiator style designer flats, Valentino Garavani’s rockstud caged sandals are hard to beat. They’re easy to dress up with a cute summer dress or down with denim shorts. For comfort Fisherman sandals may not be as elegant but they are made for living in and walking.
Strappy white flat sandals
These Jacquemus white flat sandals are one of my favorite styles on this edit. The gold details like the Jacquemus logo hardware on the central strap elevate this leather style. Making it a pair you could wear from day to night, especially on vacation. It also has a sculptural padded footbed making these sandals the perfect choice for both fashion, comfort and style.
A lot of designer sandals come in at over $1000 but these are under $600 making them one of the more affordable pairs of womens white sandals.
Pretty white flat sandals
These might be minimalistic but that doesn’t mean they’re not still a delicate pair of pretty flats. They’re a classic pair of designer flats you can wear year after year for a timeless, polished yet effortless look.
They’d look super cute with blazer and shorts sets or breezy Summer dresses. They’re also pretty lightweight for packing.
Comfortable white flat sandals
These cloud-like flats are made for walking, comfort and support. They’re one pair of sturdy summer sandals once you have on you won’t want to take off (once you’ve broken in the leather). They’re also under $200.
Ankle tie white flat sandals
These may not be the most supportive style but if you’re looking for a more dainty pair for their aesthetic more than for doing lots of walking and exploring these sandals are also under $200. They’re from Revolve so if you’re unsure of your size they offer free shipping and returns.
The round almond toe is a classic style that’s less likely to date than square toes if they last you more than 1 season. They’re super lightweight and look just as good with shorts as with skirts, wide leg pants, jeans or even swimwear.
The hybrid sandal
Half slide, half thong sandals, these white sandals are a chic option by Italian designer Patrizia Pepe. A brand known for their attention to details and to materials.
Use code RF-220X-D9218D to be entered to win $500 in their monthly giveaways.
The elevated flat white sandals
These ivory Valentino Garavani sandals get a boost with their flatform. If you want flats or the rock stud style but something a little different these supportive sandals are perfect.
Flash buckle sandals
If you’re worried about the fit, these white flatform sandals have adjustable gold buckles. Buckles are also a major trend for 2023 making these one of the most fashion forward styles in this list.
Ok, I know this is flat white sandals edit but these are technically white, just with some embellishment. With the amount of different colors on here, you can get away with wearing them with pretty much anything colorwise. The jelly PVC upper makes them a great pool shoe, beach essential or to complete any cute summer outfit.
Shop the edit
The 25 best white flat sandals from designer to affordable styles under $20. Some are better for casual day time looks, others for the evening and some for transitioning from day to night like the Alexandre Birman crystal sandals. Wherever your summer plans take you and whatever your plans, there’s a style on here that will work for you from new in styles to classics.
15 ways to style flat white sandals
Flat white sandals are the summer shoes I get the most wear out of on a day to day basis as they go with everything and are comfortable for running around all day. Just keep them clean to keep your outfits looking fresh! I tend to wear them with rompers, summer dresses or shorts and blazers sets but there are so many ways you can wear them:
- Think beach babe and wear them with this years trending crochet dresses. Add gold anklets to draw attention to your fabulous new white shoes and pedicure.
- Style them with white shorts and a white tee for a crisp and timeless monochromatic look.
- For an on trend look, style your white flats with a cargo skirt and bralette for Summer. Add a light denim jacket for cooler days.
- Because white goes with pretty much everything style them with any of your favorite shorts and tops.
- They work well with the hot pink trend of you’re worried about finding a pair of shoes that doesn’t clash.
- Denim on denim is another big fashion trend this year and white shoes keep the look lighter and brighter for Spring and Summer.
- A white tank top, blue jeans and white shoes creates a nice color sandwich and timeless look.
- On warmer days swap the jeans for jean shorts.
- For a smart casual white flat sandals outfit, style them with a silk button down shirt and jean shorts.
- Pleated skirts are still in style. So grab that white tennis skirt and cute top to go with your white sandals and head for the streets instead of the courts.
- Wide leg pants and white sandals look fresh and breezy. Whether that’s just as a coverup with your swimwear or with a crochet top, bralette, cropped waistcoat or bodysuit.
- For a comfortable travel outfit, wear your flats with rompers or jumpsuits. Just make sure they’re a style with ankle straps so you don’t lose one running for a late connecting flight.
- A tank dress + white flats = everyday comfort that still looks put together.
- Go for a Summer babe look with a cute sundress and white flats. Add a trending hat or bag for extra style points.
- A white midi and navy top with white shoes always looks elegant and chic while the white flat sandals keep it effortlessly casual.