Why I’m loving these Amazon women’s cowboy boots
Amazon white cowboy boots turned up hundreds of results. It’s always a bit of a mission finding things there now as there’s so much choice but filtering by Amazon Prime, 4 star and up customer reviews, knee high, size, price and block heel helped narrow down the field. A lot of them looked really similar but I liked how much contrast there was between the stitching and the boot on the white STALOV Embroidered Cowboy Boots for Women. I also liked the fact that they are made of vegan-friendly leather. After a month of wear, here’s my women’s white amazon cowboy boots review, tips and some ways to style them.
This post contains affiliate links.
STALOV women’s Amazon white cowboy boots review
I’m so impressed with these Amazon white cowboy boots for women. Especially for this price. They look and feel much more expensive than they are and are incredible value for money.
I did have to return the first pair as I find they run a whole size big but besides that I’ve been loving them and wearing them way more than I thought I would. The rubber sole’s pretty sturdy and non-slip too.
- Non-slip rubber sole
- Easy slip-on style
- Vegan-friendly leather
- Comfortable soft lining that’s not too thick
- 1.96″ inches” (5 cm) heel height is great for comfort and walking.
- They also come in metallic pink, silver, rhinestone encrusted and black.
- At under $50, the price is hard to beat
- I find this style runs big and sized down 1 whole size.
Amazon white cowboy boots by STALOV sizing
I started with my normal size 7 which were huge! I ended up sizing down a whole size and the 6 fit perfectly. Got to love Amazon Prime, free shipping and returns.
Amazon white cowboy boots by STALOV comfort
These white Amazon women’s cowboy boots are so easy to slip on and go. The leather is soft and the boots are comfortable from day one. Some shoes and boots have a breaking in period but these didn’t.
How to style Amazon white cowboy boots by STALOV
These are my first pair of women’s cowboy boots. I always thought of them as just something I’d wear more for line dancing as they have such a Western aesthetic. However, this season they’re trending in a major way and the styling is more street style and less Western. Worn with everything from sexy black dresses to the more typical leggings and jeans but without a plaid shacket or Western buckle belt in sight.
Here’s 17 ways to style them for all occasions and seasons.
More shoe reviews and trends
From flats to heels, here’s the shoe trends I’m wearing and skipping this season:
- The best women’s Amazon white cowboy boots hands down
- Women’s Birkenstock Gizeh sandals review | Comfortable hit or clunky fail?
- Gucci high heels sandals with crystals review | The most swoonworthy Gucci shoes for women I’m loving right now!
- 25 best pink high heels & shoes you need to slay your Barbiecore looks
- Pump heels are back! 25 best women’s pumps trending now you’re actually going to want to wear!